- What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser. They allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on your device in between sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are set by a third party (not by our website) and may be used by that third party for purposes explained in their own privacy policies.
- Managing Cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services on our site. Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion.
- Contact Us
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 89096 54444 (from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays)
- Address: 705 Ecstasy Business Park, J.S.D. Road, Mulund West, Mumbai 400 080, India.